Blog Archive

Friday, April 13, 2012

Brennan and Alexis - Utah Engagement Photography


I seriously can't even say how excited I was when this couple signed us up for a shoot.  Seriously...they had such a unique "American Eagle" look to them, not to mention, they were into rock climbing.  They had some ideas on what they wanted to do, somehow incorporating rock climbing, and they decided on a Slack Line.  A tight "rope" tied between 2 solid surfaces, to practice balance.  What a fun idea...although it is not as easy as you might think!  
This was seriously such a good looking couple.  All I can say is that I can't wait to shoot their wedding!




























2 comments:

ileana said...

They are certainly a beautiful couple, and the photos really bring that out. I love them! You are good ;)

ileana said...

ps - can't wait to see the wedding photos.