Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Marandaa


 Meet my amazingly gorgeous cousin.  She's a bit of a rebel, a bit edgy, and yet completely beautiful.  I won't lie, I actually haven't even seen her in person in years, even though she lives not far from me, but I was so happy to finally see her again.  She has the most unique look, and I just couldn't help but be overly excited every time I got a great shot of her.  Despite her serious look....she smiled every time I squealed with delight...which resulted in another great shot of her smiling.  She cannot take a bad picture, regardless of the angle. 

































1 comment:

KvnSmpsn said...

Beautiful girl, amazing photography, what could go wrong? Not enough pics. There is talent, and I like the name Beyond the Darkroom. Keep it up!