Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nursery Rhyme Inspiration - Themed Shoot - Little Girl and Queen

I have recently fallen in love with Nursery Rhymes.  All of them.  I don't really know when they became such an inspiration, but they are the perfect base for a cute little themed shoot.  I grew up with the different rhymes, and some of them I know by heart, but now that I'm older, they actually have meaning, and they create images in my mind of beautiful children and situations...and with very few props.  In this case, a beautiful outfit, and a gorgeous girl made it easy to put this vision together.  It isn't a common rhyme, but when I read it...this is what I envisioned.

LITTLE GIRL AND QUEEN
“Little girl, little girl, where have you been?”
“Gathering roses to give to the Queen.”
“Little girl, little girl, what gave she you ?”
“She gave me a diamond as big as my shoe.”

 This little girl was the perfect subject, and as you can see, the shoot to turned out AMAZING!

Up-do and Makeup done by Ashlee at Array Salon
Dress by Baby J Couture


































1 comment:

Shelby Kendall M. said...

wow!!! what a lucky little girl. this shoot is GORGEOUS! what a cutie. the photographer is brilliant.