Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Nursery Rhyme Inspiration - Themed Shoot - The Little Girl with a Curl

So here it is.  Another nursery rhyme themed shoot.  This one is utilizing the great little rhyme about a girl with a curl.  I'm not sure if this is the original wording or not, but this is the version I went on: 

The Little Girl with a Curl
There was a little girl who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead;
When she was good, she was very, very good,
And when she was sad she was tired.

This girl was the PERFECT subject.  I seriously love this girl with her super light colored hair, and her dark eyelashes.  She had SO much personality, and she did SUPER well considering it was a little chilly outside!  Check it out...and I bet you'll fall in love with this little girl too!

Dress by Baby J Couture 














1 comment:

The Birds said...

Wow they look soooooo good! I keep telling everyone I know to call you for pictures. You have an amazing eye! Plus the little blonde is too cute even with her attitude. Thanks for asking us to do this.